Life through movement. Preventative healthcare, the maintenance of physical abilities and injury rehabilitation.
Biokinetics is involved in preventative healthcare, the maintenance of physical abilities and injury rehabilitation.
We use specific exercise and physical activity programmes for:
- Recovery after injury or illness
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Improving sporting ability and preventing injuries by doing corrective mechanics training
- Managing chronic diseases
- Improving quality of life
- Correcting faulty postures
- Biokinetics uses scientifically based exercises to rehabilitate, strengthen and heal individuals with a variety of injuries and diseases.
- Each person is individually assessed and a progressive treatment protocol is designed for the individual.
- Additionally, we prescribe weekly home programmes.
- Once the individual is ready, we offer group preventative training classes, still specific to each person’s needs.
- Those who have recurring sport injuries
- Those who had surgery and are finding it difficult to recover fully
- Those suffering from orthopedic conditions that are affecting quality of life
- Those suffering from chronic disease such as heart disease, arthritis or diabetes
- Those who are not active by nature, and need help starting a safe exercise programme
- Those who are looking to improve athletic performance by correcting movement mechanics